Care home: Ribble View
Location: Preston, PR1 4UD
Contract type: 40 Hours
Rate: £35,000 Per Annum
Care home CQC rating: Good
Are you a positive and encouraging people person who loves to see people making progress? Join us as our new Physiotherapist at Ribble View care home in Preston.
As a Physiotherapist with us, you’ll support our residents with a high-quality physiotherapy service throughout their journey with us. You’ll play a key role in empowering them and maximizing their independence.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference every day.
You’ll build relationships with the people you support, and see the progress they make through ongoing care, which is extremely rewarding.
About Exemplar Health Care
Ribble View is part of Exemplar Health Care, a leading provider of nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs.
We support adults living with complex mental health needs, neuro-disabilities and physical disabilities. The home is also registered to support adults with learning disabilities, where it’s the right fit.
As well as stable and secure employment opportunities, we offer great benefits and perks, and plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and progress.
About the role
Our Physiotherapists provide specialist assessments, clinical diagnoses and interventions to support people to maintain optimal muscle function, limit/delay deterioration and regain movement and mobility where possible.
You’ll work as part of a wider Clinical Team to create person-centered care and rehabilitation plans that maintain and build people’s abilities, support them to achieve their physiotherapy goals and evaluate their outcomes.
No two days will ever be the same, but your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- being responsible for a clinical caseload
- working alongside the people we support, their loved ones and professionals to develop and deliver person-centered physiotherapy interventions
- collaborating closely with the Therapy Team (Occupational Therapist, Therapy Assistant and Activities Coordinators)
- carrying out assessments
- maintaining accurate records for people receiving physiotherapy
- promoting choice, dignity and independence.
Download our job description to read more:
Above all, you’re someone who identifies with our values of fun, integrity, responsiveness, success and teamwork.
You’re someone who also has:
- a thorough understanding of physiotherapy best practice
- the ability to demonstrate an excellent range of physiotherapy interventions and treatments
- a kind and caring approach
- a sense of humor and fun
- a positive, can-do attitude
- lots of enthusiasm to encourage and motivate others
- creative thinking and sound organizational skills
- great listening and communication skills.
To apply for this role, you must have a BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy and be HCPC registered.
What we offer
We offer great rewards and perks including:
- regular supervision, peer support, learning opportunities and career prospects
- retail and lifestyle discounts
- free DBS check
- 24/7 counselling and support
- Blue Light Card eligibility.
How to apply
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Click the button to ‘APPLY NOW’.
For an informal chat about joining us, call us on 01977 630830 or email email@example.com
Please note, applicants must be authorized to work in the UK. We’re unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa at this time.