Hours: Permanent, Full time
Location: Kavanagh Place – Liverpool
£1000 welcome bonus*
Are you a dynamic and innovative Physiotherapist?
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team at our 40 bedded purpose built home, you will be the site Physiotherapist who will lead the therapy services alongside your Therapy Assistant.
Our service users have a range of complex care needs and you will be involved in developing personal centred care pathways as part of individual rehabilitation for the service users to support them on the journey to regain their independence and build their everyday living skills.
- Taking responsibility for a clinical caseload
- Carrying out assessments and reviews, (including neuro rehabilitation and respiratory care) ensuring that service users receive appropriate treatment
- Using appropriate communication skills and tools to communicate with service users
- Monitoring, evaluating and recording patient progress, modifying treatment plans as required
- Liaising with agencies including GPs, consultants, hospital staff, PCTs and social services
- Liaising with the nursing team and care staff at the care home.
- Delegation of therapy to assistant therapist, activities co-ordinators and support workers
- Attend MDT meetings
- Be an advocate for therapy for the service user
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive documentation in line with legal requirements
- Assisting with the training of other health care staff as required
We expect that you will be a qualified physiotherapist with at least 1-year post qualification experience and HCPC registered.
Experience in tracheostomy, mental health, and neurological care would also be advantageous, ideally from within the private sector however this is not essential and full training is provided via our comprehensive induction and learning platform.
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive induction program.
- Paid DBS
- Exemplar My First Rewards – retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline.
- Pension plan.
- Refer a friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Free car parking.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
If you think that this opportunity will provide you with the career path that you are looking for, and you want to join us in making every day better, apply now, video interviews taking place soon?
*terms apply (welcome bonus ends on the closing date, apply before the 23rd April 2021)
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care