Ribble View, Preston: PR1 4UD
Hours: 24 hours per week over 3 days
Shifts: 8 hours a day
Hourly Rate: £31,500 pro rata (£15.14 per hour)
Ribble View is currently under construction in Preston, Lancashire. Set to open in January 2020, when complete, Exemplar Health Care’s newest nursing home in the North West will provide care for up to 30 younger adults with a range of complex needs including neuro-disabilities and mental health conditions.
The team within the 32-bed home, build care and activity plans around service users, centred around their needs. Working with families, professionals and service users themselves, achievable goals can be identified.
- Taking responsibility for a clinical caseload
- Carrying out assessments and reviews, ensuring that service users receive appropriate training
- Using appropriate communication skills and tools to communicate with service users
- Monitoring, evaluating and recording patient progress, modifying treatment plans as required
- Liaising with agencies including GPs, consultants, hospital staff, PCTs and social services
- Liaising with the nursing team and care staff
- Working as part of a team
- Assisting with the training of other health care staff as required
We expect that you will be a qualified physiotherapist with at least 1-year post qualification experience, ideally from within the private sector however this is not essential. Experience in tracheostomy, mental health, and neurological care would also be advantageous, however, full training is provided via our comprehensive induction.
- 25 days holiday (plus stats 34 days)
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline.
- Pension plan.
- Refer a friend scheme - Up to £1,500
- Free car parking.
- Paid DBS - Worth £44
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive 4-day induction program.
Additional info/about Exemplar:
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
At Exemplar, we enhance the lives of our services users, families and staff by providing everyone with the opportunity to develop, grow and reach their potential - irrespective of health
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
If you think that this opportunity will provide you with the career path that you are looking for, then why not apply?
For further information please call recruitment on 01977 630 830
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager