Peripatetic Registered Home Managers – Nationwide
Up to £70,000 + £4,000 car allowance
Exemplar is a successful healthcare provider and strategically growing services across the UK. To support the growth Exemplar are looking for seasoned professionals who can work flexibly and manage either in-situ Homes or new-builds once commissioned.
We are looking for experienced leaders with a track record of Registered Home Manager experience to join our fabulous team.
Our homes stretch from the West Midlands, Yorkshire/ Humber across to Merseyside.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our colleagues as well as our service users in our community homes. We recognise that our colleagues are individuals and each of them brings a different, yet equally valuable, set of skills, knowledge and life experience to our close-knit team.
Colleagues tell us that their team feels like family, and we think that’s the highest compliment they can give us. Working closely together, with the time and space to provide exceptional care for small groups of people, you’ll be fully supported by everyone you work with.
Exemplar values are unique to us and chosen by our colleagues who work here. We aim to work alongside people who share these values to create an exceptional culture of inclusivity and a great place to work. The five key values are:-
If this feels like you please keep reading….
About the role…
As the Registered Home Manager you will be a role model in everything you do and importantly will lead our homes to success.
A hands-on, passionate, supportive and commercially minded leader, you will inspire a culture of continuous improvement and two-way communication to ensure residents needs are met in a person centred way.
Managing and leading a large team, we will look to you to manage all aspects of the home’s performance. Your focus will be on running your home as a successful business, including full profit and loss responsibility, whilst delivering outstanding quality and service to residents.
Creating and developing strong internal and external relationships, you will play an important role in strengthening the Exemplar Healthcare brand as a trusted healthcare provider with key audiences, including health and social care referrers.
- Nurse qualification in any discipline with an active NMC pin
- Previous experience managing care homes as a CQC Registered Home Manager
- Caring, kind and values led
- Turnaround skills and experience
- Profit and Loss experience
- Have high quality standards
- Hold a ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ CQC report in your name as a CQC Registered Home Manager
- Can do and driven attitude; you are a leader who likes to lead by example with high-quality care at your core value.
- 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline.
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive 4-day induction program.
- Excellent bonus scheme.
- Life assurance program.
- BUPA health care cover.
- Free car parking.
For more information, please contact our Recruitment Team on 01977 630830 or apply via this link
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care