About the company
Our mission at Exemplar is to make every day better for the people who live and work in our homes. Our community-based homes and OneCare services provide person-centered care and rehabilitation that focuses on maximizing independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible. Our portfolio of 33 homes provide specialist nursing care and rehabilitation for adults living with a range of complex and high acuity needs with a further 4 homes due to open by the end of the year. This is an exciting time to join Exemplar where 95% of our homes are rated good or outstanding with CQC and where fun/integrity/responsive/success and team work are our key company values.
About the role…
As the Peripatetic Registered Home Manager you will be a role model in everything you do and importantly will lead our homes to success.
A hands-on, passionate, supportive and commercially minded leader, you will inspire a culture of continuous improvement and two-way communication to ensure residents needs are met in a person centred way.
Managing and leading a large team, we will look to you to manage all aspects of the home’s performance. Your focus will be on running your home as a successful business, including full profit and loss responsibility, whilst delivering outstanding quality and service to residents. You will be working in the true sense of peripetetic manager and could work across any of the homes in our portfolio for any given amount of time depending on the support needed in that home.
Creating and developing strong internal and external relationships, you will play an important role in strengthening the Exemplar Healthcare brand as a trusted healthcare provider with key audiences, including health and social care referrers.
- Nurse qualification in any discipline with an active NMC pin
- Previous experience managing care homes as a CQC Registered Home Manager
- Caring, kind and values led
- Turnaround skills and experience
- Profit and Loss experience
- Have high quality standards
- Hold a ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ CQC report in your name as a CQC Registered Home Manager
- Can do and driven attitude; you are a leader who likes to lead by example with high-quality care at your core value.
- 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline.
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive induction program.
- Excellent bonus scheme.
- Life assurance program.
- BUPA health care cover.
- Free car parking.
For more information, please contact Rachel Smith on 07375926239 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care