Are you an experienced senior nurse/clinical lead or nurse manager with a passion for providing quality care and support to adults with Complex Care needs?
Exemplar health care is introducing a new and exciting role to support service users across 3 of our 32 specialist homes.
Hours: Full Time – 40 hours per week. Full flexibility will be required within the 40 hour work week to meet the needs of the business.
Travel and locations – Region 3 – You will be supporting homes across Exemplars geographical footprint predominantly in Stoke on Trent and Sheffield ensuring the homes are demonstrating, as a minimum, Good practice in all CQC KLOE’s. There will be potential overnight stays of up to 4 consecutive nights per week with this role, please take this into consideration before applying for this position.
About the role
- You'll travel across your region to manage and develop the teams in various care homes.
- Overnight accommodation will be provided where the need arises
- Taking lead in the absence of a home’s own CNM or in conjunction and collaboration with the homes own CNM
- You can expect to be involved in everything from care planning and audits to motivating the teams
To find out more about the responsibilities of the role please read the job description
- You'll need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN or RNLD) with current NMC registration and a teaching, mentoring or supervision qualification.
- Minimum 3 years post NMC registration experience
- Understanding of MCA and DoLs processes and procedures
To find out more about the criteria for the role please read the person specification
Rewarding your dedication
We have a unique rewards and benefits package, as well as robust Learning and Development and Health and Wellbeing Programmes, so whilst you’re busy caring for our residents, you can be assured that we’re caring for you. Here are just a few of the ways that we like to say thank you:
- £1500 welcome bonus*
- Paid access to RCNi Learning Platform with eLearning to support you to meet CPD requirements for revalidation*
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - worth £120
- My FIRST Rewards – with access to lifestyle and retail discounts, an award winning 24/7 employee counselling and support service, and an online Wellbeing Centre
Exemplar Health Care’s FIRST values:
Our values underpin everything that we do, and ensure that we continue to make every day better for our residents and colleagues. We look for these values in everyone who works with Exemplar Health Care.
Find out more and apply now
For further details on the role please read the ‘Job description and person specification’ or call our Recruitment team on 01977 630 830.
When you’re ready to apply for the role, click on ‘Apply for this job’ to complete your application. Interviews to take place up until the last week in March.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care