Peripatetic Home Manager
Locations - North West, Yorkshire, West and East Midlands
Up to £70,000 + £4,000 car allowance
£3000 welcome bonus*
Exemplar is a successful healthcare provider and strategically growing services across the UK. To support the growth Exemplar are looking for seasoned professionals who can work flexibly and manage either in-situ Homes or new-builds once commissioned.
About the role…
As the Peripatetic Registered Home Manager you will be a role model in everything you do and importantly will lead our homes to success. You will support at an Exemplar home for anything from 6 to 18month.
A hands-on, passionate, supportive and commercially minded leader, you will inspire a culture of continuous improvement and two-way communication to ensure residents needs are met in a person centred way.
Managing and leading a large team, we will look to you to manage all aspects of the home’s performance. Your focus will be on running your home as a successful business, including full profit and loss responsibility, whilst delivering outstanding quality and service to residents.
Creating and developing strong internal and external relationships, you will play an important role in strengthening the Exemplar Healthcare brand as a trusted healthcare provider with key audiences, including health and social care referrers.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent bonus scheme.
- Excellent pension plan.
- Life assurance program.
- BUPA health care cover.
- Paid NMC pin after 12 months - worth £120
- Outstanding career progression with opportunities over 32 care homes and within the central support teams
- Exemplar MyFirst Rewards - retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline.
- Comprehensive 4-day induction program.
- Support from Operations and Quality team.
- Nurse qualification in any discipline with an active NMC pin
- Previous experience managing care homes as a CQC Registered Home Manager
- Caring, kind and values led
- Turnaround skills and experience
- Profit and Loss experience
- Have high quality standards
- Hold a ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ CQC report in your name as a CQC Registered Home Manager
- Can do and driven attitude; you are a leader who likes to lead by example with high-quality care at your core value.
If this sounds of interest, please apply now to start your Exemplar journey or for more information please call Katie on 07494900589
What is next
We will aim to give you feedback and confirm if your application has been successful within 4 working days of applying. Our home manager interview process is all virtual, interviews will be conducted via zoom video call
*terms apply (offer ends on the closing date, apply before the 11th February 2021)
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care