Care Home: Coppererfields
Location: Cross Green, Cross Green Lane, Leeds, LS9 0BA
Hours: Full time
About the home
Copperfields is a luxury specialist home in Leeds (LS9) that boasts beautiful designs and surroundings, it is arguably the most fabulous home in the area for 30 adults with complex needs and we are recruiting for an Office Manager.
With excellent career development and the unique opportunity to be part of the team where you can make can make the difference and every day better.
It'll care for 30 adults living with a range of complex needs including people living with a brain injury, neuro-disability, spinal injury, physical disability and mental health condition. With excellent career development and the unique opportunity to be part of a team where you can make the difference and every day better.
With excellent career development and the unique opportunity to be part of a team where you can make a difference and every day better.
We are looking for an established Office Manager with previous experience in an office management role within an office environment and various experiences of finance functions. It would be advantageous if you have worked in a care/nursing home environment but it is not essential.
You will have an eye for detail, be very experienced in the use of computers (Microsoft Office) and be able to work quickly and efficiently, managing your workload according to the priority of the vacancies. The ability to work with various finance, HR and TAS systems will also be an advantage. You will also need to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
- Provide Administrative assistance and support to the homes and central departments
- Ensure Administration within Exemplar works to single best practice
- Provide advice and training to homes
- Ensure and maintain data protection of employee information at all times
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word and Email
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good data processing skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Maintain accurate and complete financial records of the Home in line with Company policies using computer and manual system
- Ensure administrative/secretarial support for all activities of the home including take and transcribe minutes of meetings are provided when required.
- Manage filing systems and ensure accurate and speedy recovery of data and records.
- Distribute received company information as required
- Establish and maintain quality records.
- Ensure that business diaries are maintained, organise appointments and make travel arrangements.
- Secure service user and company property and premises.
- Ensure that all necessary budgetary and statistical information requested is supplied both timely and accurately.
- Monitor the response to telephone enquiries, respond to enquiries from Service Users and Visitors at Reception, and Re-direct enquiries where appropriate.
- Process admissions and discharges in a timely manner on the Caresys system
- Ensure letter required by home management are produced in a timely manner
- Maintain a professional environment at all times including reception area and promote high standards throughout the home
- Support Home Manager with KPI dashboard review and investigate variances as required
Exemplar Health Care’s FIRST values:
Our values underpin everything that we do, and ensure that we continue to make every day better for our residents and colleagues. We look for these values in everyone who works with Exemplar Health Care.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care