Position: Night Nurse Manager (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
Care home: Brook View
Location: Ennerdale Road, Fazakerley, Liverpool, L9 7JU
Contract type: Full time hours available, nights only
Rate: £22 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity to use your nursing leadership skills to make a real difference every day. Join us as our new Night Nurse Manager at Brook View care home in Fazakerley, Liverpool.
In this role, you’ll work at a senior level, under the leadership of the Clinical Nurse Manager, to manage a team of nursing and care colleagues on night shift, drive quality and maintain high standards of care.
As a Registered Nurse with us, you’ll be empowered to really make a difference.
Our high staffing levels give you the time to provide truly person-centred nursing care, with a supportive team around you.
And our excellent training and career development pathways support you to be the best Nurse you can be.
About Exemplar Health Care
Brook View is part of Exemplar Health Care, one of the country’s leading nursing care providers.
Brook View supports 32 adults living with complex mental health needs and physical disabilities, including those who need specialist nursing care, such as tracheostomy care.
The home has four ten-bed units, which gives it a homely and welcoming feel.
In this role, you’ll usually work in the same team and with the same service users to ensure continuity of care. This means that you’ll see the difference you make each and every day.
To take a virtual tour of Brook View click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erq-MAGoy3s
About the role
As a Night Nurse Manager with Exemplar Health Care, you’ll be at the forefront of clinical care delivery for the people living in your home.
No two days will ever be the same, but your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- leading the care and nursing team when on shift to ensure we meet the medical, physical and emotional needs of the people we support
- providing strong leadership to maintain and continuously develop high standards of care and drive continuous improvement
- ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework including following our observation, handover, care planning and risk assessment policies and processes
- acting as the Named Nurse for residents allocated to you, with responsibility for the oversight, review and update of their care profiles
- the supervision and management of your unit’s ordering, handling, storage, administration, recording and disposal of medication.
Download our job description to read more:
Above all, you’re someone who identifies with our values of fun, integrity, responsiveness, success and teamwork.
You’ll be a natural role model with the ability to manage your unit’s team of Registered Nurses, Nurse Associates and Health Care Assistants.
You’ll also have:
- a thorough understanding of best practice in nursing care
- an excellent range of clinical and communication skills that you’re able to demonstrate
- an enthusiastic approach to encouraging and motivating people
- the ability to work confidently on your own initiative
- a good standard of digital skills.
To apply for this role, you must have a first-level nursing registration with a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) PIN.
As this is a management role, you should also have post-registration and management or supervisory experience and/or training or qualifications. This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse who wants to progress into management.
What we offer
We offer great rewards and perks including:
- excellent supervision, peer support, learning opportunities and career prospects
- retail and lifestyle reward discounts
- free DBS check
- electric car salary sacrifice scheme
- paid NMC membership
- paid access to the RCNi Learning platform
- 24/7 counselling and support
- Blue Light Card eligibility.
How to apply
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Click the button to ‘APPLY NOW’.
For an informal chat about joining us, you can call our Nurse Talent Specialist Lisandra Ferreira on 07951 794 598 or alternatively email: email@example.com
Please note, applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We’re unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa at this time.