Position: Nurse Associate with a £750 welcome bonus*
Care Home: Meadowcroft
Location: Sutton-in-Ashfield (NG17 4BR)
Contract type: Full time hours available
Shifts Available: Various
Rate/Salary: Up to £13.00 ph (£26,026.00 pa based on 38.5hrs pw)
CQC Rating: Good (14-Dec-17)
About Exemplar Health Care:
We have over 20 years’ experience of providing exceptional specialist nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs. We started our journey as a training company, and have grown into one of the country’s leading providers of adult specialist care, with over 35 complex needs care homes in England.
Our vision is that adults living with complex needs can access outstanding specialist care and support, in a community-based home that’s close to their family and friends, and that focuses on their personal goals and outcomes. Our person-centred care focuses on maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible.
Our mission is to make every day better for the people we support and our colleagues. We’re proud of the culture that we’ve created at Exemplar Health Care, which is underpinned by our vision, mission and values.
Meadowcroft is a specialist care home in Sutton-in-Ashfield for adults living with complex and high acuity needs. The home specialises in supporting people living with complex mental health needs. We support people on their rehabilitation journey from hospital or living in a secure setting, as well as caring for those with long term or degenerative illnesses.
Our staffing ratio for this site is (on average) 1 Nurse to every 10 Service Users normally supported by 3-6 Health Care Assistants.
Meadowcroft's latest CQC report can be found here: https://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-112536022
About the Role:
As an Exemplar Health Care Nursing Associate, you will work with like-minded colleagues, as part of a multi-disciplinary in-house team, to provide the highest standards of nursing care for our residents.
You will always be supported by an onsite nurse, and be handing over to a registered nurse at the end of your shift, so you can be assured the absolute best level of support as you embark on your nursing journey
- You will be qualified as a Nursing Associate, or due to qualify in the next 6 weeks
- You will be highly motivated and passionate about delivering high quality, compassionate care to our service users in line with our company values
- You will be keen to get involved in all of our Exemplar fun days & activities - from thrilling days out to Alton Towers to sunflower growing completions
About Your Career:
As a Nurse Associate at Exemplar Health Care, there are many opportunities to develop your skills, knowledge, and progress in your career.
We have a strong commitment to provide support for nursing associates, as one of the largest private providers of the TNA programme we already have a bespoke preceptorship programme designed and approved.
This programme will be completed over a 12 week period. This allows you to fully immerse yourself into learning all aspects of your new role, whilst having a nurse mentor to work alongside.
To learn about Dhanya's journey with Exemplar Health Care click here: https://player.vimeo.com/video/616931982
About Your Benefits*:
- £750 welcome bonus
- Paid DBS check, we pay for all new starters to have a DBS check where required, so you don’t need to cover the cost
- Paid NMC membership after 12 months; we’ll reimburse you for the cost of renewing your Nursing and Midwifery Council Registration (PIN)
- Paid access to RCNi Learning Platform with eLearning to support you to meet CPD requirements for revalidation
- My FIRST Rewards, with access to lifestyle and retail discounts, an award winning 24/7 employee counselling and support service, and an online Wellbeing Centre
- Refer a friend scheme worth up to £1,500
- Employee Assistance Program with a 24hr helpline
About Our Values:
At Exemplar Health Care, our FIRST values underpin everything that we do and ensure that we continue to make every day better for our residents and colleagues; our values are:
Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve. We provide a work place where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care and a place of belonging.
How to Apply:
For further details on the role please contact our Nurse Talent Specialist, Kieren on 07494276689 for an informal chat or alternatively email: email@example.com
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care