To be considered for this role you must be a Qualified and Registered Nurse Associate and hold an NMC pin number.
Hours: Full-Time and Part-Time hours available (Options: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours available) and bank contracts available
Shifts: Day Shifts 8am - 8pm
Night Shifts 8pm – 8am
We are looking for Registered Nurse Associates, to join our team to deliver outstanding Specialist Nurse-led care for adults with complex needs including physical disabilities and challenging behaviours to work in our brand new Brook View care home which opened August 2019.
This is a role that requires additional support and guidance being given to new colleagues as well as providing exceptional nursing to our service users. With this comes an opportunity for qualified professionals to expand their skill set and contribute to their CPD in a personal and professional capacity.
As we are committed to providing the best care and support to all our Service Users, Copperfields are looking for Nursing Associates to support our Registered Nurses in the care of up to 30 service users with a range of complex requirements.
Exemplar was a training provider before a healthcare provider, so you can be assured you will get the best level of support, whether you wish to remain as a Nursing Associate or want to become a fully registered nurse.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
- Support to do Top-up qualification to become a Registered Nurse
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered and qualified Nursing Associate and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm, and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager