Health Care Assistant - Nights
Position: Health Care Assistant
Care home: Ribble View
Location: Preston, PR1 4UD
Contract type: Night Shifts - Full time and part time hours available
Rate: £10.92 per hour
Care home CQC rating: Good
Are you a caring, compassionate and cheerful person with lots to give? Join us as our new Health Care Assistant at Ribble View care home in Preston.
As a Health Care Assistant, you’ll support adults living with complex care needs to live their best lives.
This role will give you a tremendous sense of achievement and pride – you’ll be making a real difference each and every day.
And, you can be proud to work for one of the country’s leading providers. The number of our homes rated ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ far exceeds the national average.
About Exemplar Health Care
Ribble View is part of Exemplar Health Care, a leading provider of specialist nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs.
We support adults living with complex mental health needs, neuro-disabilities and physical disabilities.
Ribble View is rated ‘Good’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), and has an average rating of 5 out of 5 on carehome.co.uk.
As well as stable and secure employment opportunities, we offer great benefits and perks, and plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and progress.
To take a virtual tour of Ribble View click here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5pTKCCdGhA
About the role
Our Health Care Assistants support people to live their best lives, whatever that looks like to them.
No two days will ever be the same, but your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting people with their personal care
- Assisting people at meal times
- Understanding complex health and well-being needs
- Encouraging and supporting people to take part in social activities, both in and out of the home
- Promoting choice, dignity, independence and respect
- Completing and maintaining care records.
We have higher-than-average staffing levels when compared to other care providers, giving you more time to spend with the people you support.
Download our job description to read more: https://brochures.exemplarhc.com/view/1029766837/
We value relevant experience and qualifications, but they aren’t essential for this role.
Above all, you’re someone who identifies with our Exemplar Health Care values of fun, integrity, responsiveness, success and teamwork.
- caring, kind, understanding and calm
- able to deal with, and defuse, challenging situations
- energetic and outgoing, with a positive, can-do attitude
- willing to undertake relevant training
- a great listener and communicator.
You’ll put people at the heart of everything you do.
If you haven’t worked in the care sector before, we’ll help you feel right at home from the start with our induction, buddy and ongoing training programmes.
What we offer
We offer great rewards and perks including:
- regular supervision, peer support, learning opportunities and career prospects
- access to wages before payday with fast P.A.Y.E
- retail and lifestyle discounts
- free DBS check
- 24/7 counselling and support
- Blue Light Card eligibility.
How to apply
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Click the button to ‘APPLY NOW’.
For an informal chat about joining us, call us on 01977 630830 or email email@example.com
Please note, applicants must be authorized to work in the UK. We’re unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa at this time.