Home: Bridgewood Mews
Shifts: 6 hour or 12 hour shifts
Hourly Rate: £16.29
As an Exemplar Health Care Nurse, you will work with like-minded colleagues, as part of a multi-disciplinary in-house team, to provide the highest standards of nursing care for our residents. Our Nursing/Support Worker ratio is amongst some of the best in the UK, with this home’s average ratio being 6 Support Workers to every Nurse, and one nurse to ten service users.
Due to our uniquely high staffing levels there will always be another nurse on site as well as a clinical lead, so you can be assured the absolute best level of support as you embark on your nursing journey.
What we need from you:
- You will be highly motivated and passionate about delivering high quality, compassionate care to our service users in line with our company values.
- To qualify within the next 12 weeks, or be newly qualified
- Willingness to get involved in all of our Exemplar fun days & activities - from thrilling days out to Alton Towers to sunflower growing completions.
Exemplar Health Care have a strong commitment to provide support for newly qualified nurses. This is via a purpose built, structured and comprehensive preceptorship programme. This programme will be completed over a 12 week period where you will be a fully supernumerary nurse. This allows you to fully immerse yourself into learning all aspects of your new role, whilst having a nurse mentor to work alongside.
As a Nurse at Exemplar Health Care, there are many opportunities to develop your skills, knowledge, and progress in your career. Having that stable career to excel in upon qualifying is one less thing to worry about as you start your new role as a nurse of any discipline.
You will have free access to the RCNi Learning Platform to support your Continuing Professional Development, receive specialist skills development from our in-house Clinical Team and have the opportunity to attend our CPD accredited in-house leadership and management development programmes.
At Exemplar we always aim to develop, reward and support our colleagues so that they feel valued, engaged in their work and able to fulfill their aspirations. We aim to create an environment where people share ideas, learn from each other and grow professionally.
Rewarding our colleagues:
- Planning a holiday or wanting to purchase something extravagant to reward yourself?
As a newly qualified nurse, you will be entitled to a £1500* welcome bonus, which is paid in installments within the first 6 month of your employment
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- ‘Shop til you drop’ – not only can you be part of a service user’s day out to some fabulous stores, but we also reward our colleagues with lifestyle & retails discounts via My FIRST rewards
- Paid DBS (with support to put on the update service)
- Paid NMC annual fee.
Exemplar Health Care’s FIRST values:
Our values underpin everything that we do, and ensure that we continue to make every day better for our residents and colleagues. We look for these values in everyone who works with Exemplar Health Care.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care