Salary – up to £35,000 per annum based on relevant experience
Location – Leeds / Castleford with occasional travel required to Rotherham
We provide specialist nurse-led care for adults with complex needs arising from enduring mental ill-health, neuro-disability, profound learning disability and autism, brain injury and stroke.
Our mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with. At Exemplar, we enhance the lives of our services users, families and staff by providing everyone with the opportunity to develop, grow and reach their potential - irrespective of health or ability.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and implement the marketing strategy for both our core business complex care homes and our new builds.
- Extensive experience in a marketing role in a Health Care environment working across multiple sites.
- Strong experience in B2B Marketing.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Experience/knowledge of all digital marketing channels.
- Experience in social media development.
- Delivery of effective marketing campaigns with ROI.
- Brand management.
- Managing budgets.
- PR management.
- Ability to originate creative content.
- Understanding of the latest technologies and promotional opportunities available through social media, blogging, and social media.
- Experience in strategy development and marketing planning.
- Marketing degree or professional qualifications (CIM, CIPR etc).
- An effective team player you are comfortable working with non-marketing colleagues across multiple locations to deliver campaigns and events.
- Can evidence excellent written communication skills and can produce print-ready original copy.
- Knowledge of CRM (VTiger preferable) software and able to ensure accurate tracking and reporting of all marketing campaigns
Benefits and Perks
- Free car parking.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5% pension contributions
- BUPA health insurance for you with an option to add your family*
- Refer a friend scheme – Up to £1,500.
- Free Tea and Coffee
- 25 days holiday per year + Bank holidays (pro rata)
Fun: we encourage a fun environment for those who care and those cared for to promote good health and happiness.
Integrity: we promote trust by leading through example, we will tell the truth, be honest and act with transparency, always, no matter how difficult, we are loyal to those we care for n and work with.
Responsive: we have a listening culture and when we hear something is needed we respond quickly, diligently, and always with a smile.
Success: by always doing our best we aspire to be outstanding and seek to inspire others, we are driven to do our best and will strive to make every day better for all our people, we work towards a culture of continuous improvement individually, as a Home and as an organisation.
Teamwork: we are kind, committed and always there for each other, we work together to support one another in all we do.
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager