Quarryfields is made up of a range of accommodations to suit the needs of our service users. There are two eight-bedroom bungalows, and one four-bedroom house along with two one-bedroom flats to accommodate long-term service users.
Quarryfields also offers extended pathways of care at our OneCare services. One two-bed flat and two one-bed flats allow service users to live independently while still accessing care and support when needed.
As the maintenance technician your key tasks will include:
- Carry out decorating and redecorating as directed
- Assist in emergency evacuations and fire drills & carry out weekly fire checks
- Pat testing of electrical equipment
- Liaise with external contractors
- Ensure smooth running of plant machinery and equipment, including gas, electric, oil, and water installation
- Complete maintenance checks identified in the maintenance manual and regulative checks
- Ensure health & safety of self, Service Users, staff and contractors/visitors
- Safe handling of equipment and chemicals
- Possess and maintain a valid driving licence
- Electrical, Plumbing and Joinery work
- Being available for emergency call outs
- You will need to have excellent organisational and planning skills and be a good communicator.
- You should be able to work on your own initiative as well as being part of the team.
- 5.6 weeks holiday.
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline.
- Pension plan.
- Free car parking.
- Free uniform.
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive 2 day induction program and on the job training
- Opportunity to progress and complete NVQ qualifications.
- Refer a friend scheme – Up to £1,500
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care