Salary: £10 Per Hour
Location: Havenmere Immingham, DN40 1JP
At Havenmere, we have three ten-bed units with additional multi-sensory bathrooms available on each unit. We build our care and activity plans around individuals, supporting, nurturing and encouraging them to live happy, fulﬁlled lives. Making every day better is about achieving the best possible outcomes for those we care for, so we identify goals and outcomes together with individuals, families and professionals.
The Maintenance Supervisor role is a key member of the team, responsible for health & safety, general maintenance and repairs within the home. As the Maintenance Supervisor your key tasks will include:
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance on the fabric of the building, its services and grounds.
- Ensuring the Company’s high standard of presentation is maintained at all times and ensuring an efficient, safe and homely environment for residents, staff and visitors
- Organising and liaising with external contractors as necessary
- Being responsible for the security to outside storage areas
- Maintaining clear and accurate records in accordance with Health & Safety requirements
- Undertake emergency call outs at the request of the Nurse-in-Charge
- Have a proven track record in building maintenance and be aware of Health &Safety; requirements
- You will need to have excellent organisational and planning skills and be a good communicator.
- Hold a NVQ Building Maintenance qualification or willing to work towards the qualification.
- Hold a clean UK Driving Licence and have a vehicle
- Experience in a healthcare environment and a knowledge of CQC standards would be advantageous
What we offer….
We offer a comprehensive two day induction, designed to give you all the information that you’ll need before you start working in the home.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (in addition to bank holidays), a company contribution pension scheme, Life assurance and private medical cover
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care