As the maintenance person your key tasks will include:
- Carry out decorating and redecorating as directed
- Assist in emergency evacuations and fire drills & carry out weekly fire checks
- Pat testing of electrical equipment
- Liaise with external contractors
- Ensure smooth running of plant machinery and equipment, including gas, electric, oil, and water installation
- Complete maintenance checks identified in the maintenance manual and regulative checks
- Ensure health & safety of self, Service Users, staff and contractors/visitors
- Safe handling of equipment and chemicals
- Possess and maintain a valid driving licence
- Electrical, Plumbing and Joinery work
- Being available for emergency call outs
- You will need to have excellent organisational and planning skills and be a good communicator.
- You should be able to work on your own initiative as well as being part of the team.
- 5.6 weeks holiday.
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline.
- Pension plan.
- Free car parking.
- Free uniform.
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive 2 day induction program and on the job training
- Opportunity to progress and complete NVQ qualifications.
- Refer a friend scheme – Up to £1,500
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager