Learning Disability Nurse Consultant
Remote and on site Working: Across the Exemplar Geographical Area
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum + £3,000 car allowance
To support the Operational team to manage and deliver the Quality agenda in Exemplar Healthcare ensuring Service Users need are fully met in high Quality Services rated good or outstanding with CQC. Also to support the Quality team to deliver continuous improvement in quality standards, understand the root cause for incidents and give support, advice and solutions to the operational team in managing complex service users.
Qualifications and Training:
- Registered RNLD nurse, ideally with a nursing degree.
- Evidence of further professional development in relation to current LD initiatives care, management or quality.
- An understanding of the UK regulatory framework and experience working with regulators and safeguarding teams.
- Strong Service User care focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Pragmatic in approach with strong problem solving and analytical skills and ability to apply these in complex and challenging situations.
- Able to coach and motivate others.
- Able to work collaboratively across the business.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve, providing a work place where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care and a place of belonging.
Our Equality , Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging vision statement is to ‘make every day better by creating a fair and inclusive culture where we live our values and celebrate our differences, to provide the best care for our community’.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care