Position: Learning and Development Coordinator
Location: Hybrid at Ferham House, Rotherham
Contract type: Monday – Friday (Full Time Hours)
Rate: £22,880 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join a developing, forward thinking company as our new Learning and Development Coordinator.
In this role, you’ll work in the Learning and Development department and will be part of the team that is the main point of contact for, and the maintenance of, Exemplar Health Care’s Learning Management System (ELMS) and all our learning solutions.
About Exemplar Health Care
Exemplar Health Care is one of the country’s leading nursing care providers for adults living with complex needs.
We have over 45 care homes across England that support adults living with complex mental health needs, dementia, neuro-disabilities and physical disabilities.
As well as stable and secure employment opportunities, we offer great benefits and perks, and plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and progress.
About the role
No two days will ever be the same, but your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- The post holder will be working in the Learning and Development department and will be part of the team that is the main point of contact for, and the maintenance of, Exemplars Learning Management System (ELMS) and all our learning solutions.
- You will be required to build a positive working relationship with our homes producing and providing them with accurate documentation, information, reports and any statistics as required to support their business need using our LMS and the Microsoft office suite.
- The role will also involve supporting the ELMS Lead and department management team in arranging and facilitating training courses with both internal and external training providers, this will include booking rooms, circulating this information company wide, disseminate certificates of attendance for training and updating the ELMS system to reflect this training on the training records.
Above all, you’re someone who identifies with our values of fun, integrity, responsiveness, success and teamwork.
You’ll also have:
- Experience of working within an administration focused role
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of working with systems to support the department
What we offer
We offer great rewards and perks including:
- excellent supervision, peer support, learning opportunities and career prospects
- retail and lifestyle discounts
- free DBS check
- electric car salary sacrifice scheme
- 24/7 counselling and support
- Blue Light Card eligibility.
How to apply
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Click the button to ‘APPLY NOW’.