Internal Recruitment Specialist
Ferham House, Rotherham
Are you a talented and passionate social care recruitment professional looking for a new challenge? Are you detail orientated and quality driven and want to work in an organisation whose values are: Fun, Integrity, Responsive, Success and Teamwork? If so, then look no further.
Our mission at Exemplar Healthcare is to make every day better for the people who live and work in our homes. Our community-based homes and OneCare services provide person-centred care and rehabilitation that focuses on maximizing independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible. Our portfolio of 42 homes provides specialist nursing care and rehabilitation for adults living with a range of complex and high acuity needs with a further homes due to open this year.
About the role….
- You will take the lead role in both central services (Head office) recruitment and the recruitment of registered managers for both our new and existing homes.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment journey from gathering the job description from the recruiting manager, advertising the role through our job boards and partnering jobs sites/social media, screening and arranging interviews for candidates with the relevant stakeholders, providing interview feedback through to offer, vetting and booking their induction.
- You will work closely with the relevant hiring managers, mainly home managers or regional directors and be able to report how many vacancies are being worked on, how many interviews arranged to attended, attended to offer, offer to start.
- This is a vary varied and fast paced role and you will need to have excellent organisation and communication skills to work within this role and have the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- You will utilise our Applicant Tracking system to track your candidate pipeline, record any notes, activities, compliance checks and ensure there is an audit trail of your work so that if you are on leave someone else can pick up and answer any candidate related questions.
- To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the social care/healthcare/nursing recruitment sector - either agency or inhouse.
- You will be happy to work Monday-Friday 9-5pm in a hybrid role working some of the time in the office in Rotherham, the rest from home.
- You will be passionate and a team player and most of all demonstrate our Exemplar First values.
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Continuous professional development
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline and face to face counselling
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care
Rewarding your dedication
Whether it’s RCNi membership or NMC PIN payment for Nurses, or lifestyle and retail discounts for everyone, we’re always thinking about new ways of saying ‘thank you’ for being part of our team.
Lifestyle and retail discounts - all colleagues can access great savings and monthly discounts on high street shops, restaurants, pubs and holidays, as well as 2-for-1 cinema tickets.
Employee Assistance Programme - all colleagues can access 24/7 counselling and support through our wellbeing partner, Care First.
Pension plan - after 3 months, you’ll be auto-enrolled into our pension scheme with NOW pensions, where you’ll have up to 5% of your earnings (depending on your salary) put into the pension and we’ll contribute an additional 3%.
Paid DBS check - we’ll pay for all new starters to have a DBS check, so you don’t need to cover the cost.
Referral bonus - if you recommend a friend for a care role with us, you’ll both receive £150, and you can refer as many people as you like.
Career development opportunities - there are lots of opportunities to develop your skills and progress in your career at Exemplar Health Care, if you wish. Find out more.