Tyne Grange, Newcastle, NE4 8RR
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
Tyne Grange will be the newest Exemplar home of 2020 opening in the Summer.
If you would like to register your interest in joining this fantastic new home please apply for this role and we will be in contact with you closer to the time of opening.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Real opportunities for development including the Trainee Nurse Associate program
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager