Home Director, Sheffield, S4
Salary Up to £65.000 + excellent discretionary bonus scheme
Are you an experienced home manager who is highly motivated to lead a team that delivers the best possible care to service users with complex needs. Could you lead a service that makes everyday better for service users and colleagues?
Do you want to join a supportive and forward thinking organisation who values it's employees and is committed to providing the best possible care?
Willowbeck is a specialist nursing home for adults with complex physical disability, mental-ill health and brain injury. Service users at Willowbeck are cared for in one of seven units depending on their unique needs.
As the Registered Care Home Manager, you will lead direct and lead your multi-disciplined team to make our services users life’s better every single day, living by Exemplars core values. You will have great communicative ability and will have demonstrated experience of working in specialist nursing care and have experience of leading a commercial business
- Ensure the home is safe, effective and responsive at all times
- Oversee and develop teams to ensure individual needs of service users are met
- Safely recruit, lead and develop staff
- Work towards legal and CQC requirements at all times and drive the home to “outstanding”
- Have full budget responsibility
- Drive the success of the business to ensure budgetary targets are achieved
- Engage with new customers and maintain positive relationships with existing referrers
- Registration as Manager under CQC regulations
- Be fully responsible for the Health and Safety of the Home
You will be a registered nurse with a valid MNC pin and will have previous experience managing a successful care home. A previous CQC rating of ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ would be essential. You will have previous experience managing multi-disciplined teams and will have a previous experience of managing and analysing P&L reports.
As the manager you will lead the team to provide great quality care to each individual service user. You will be a compassionate leader with a can do attitude, valuing the importance of always striving to provide our service users with individualistic and effective care. You will have a hands-on approach to leadership, supported by an experienced Operations and Quality team, enabling you to drive standards to support the future 'Outstanding' CQC rating that our service users deserve. You will also be financially minded being fully accountable for the homes P&L report, continuous reviewing cost saving whilst providing and ensuring excellent quality care to our service users.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline.
- Excellent pension plan.
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive 4 day induction program.
- Excellent bonus scheme.
- Life assurance program.
- BUPA health care cover.
- Support from Operations and Quality team.
Apply now to be considered for an interview
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager