**Includes £300 Welcome Bonus**
Health Care Assistant - Nights only
Location: Blackmoor, Birmingham, B33 0PE
Hours: Full time and part time hours available
Salary:Up to £9.26 per hour plus a £300 welcome bonus*
*We are offering a £300 welcome bonus for Nights only Health Care Assistants who are in the application process during the month of September!
Our new complex needs care home, Blackmoor, will open to Servie User's in September 2021 and will provide specialist nursing care for adults living with a range of complex and high acuity care needs.
The home has 30 large bedrooms - each with an ensuite wet room - spread over three floors and surrounded by large landscaped gardens around the home. It will care for 30 adults living with a range of complex needs including mental and physical health conditions.
We are looking for thoughtful, caring and inspiring people to join our team of Health Care Assistants.
- Provide a high level of personal, physical and emotional care.
- Provide personal care such as washing, personal hygiene, and dressing and on occasion, assisting with meal times.
- Promote independence, dignity, respect and choice across service users.
- Support social and recreational activities; both in and out the home individually, or as part of a group.
- Maintain care records; recording observations, activities and assessments.
- On occasion, welcome and train new members into your care team.
Previous care experience within a reputable health care provider and NVQ qualifications in Health and Social Care are desirable, but not essential as full training will be given.
Our Health Care Assistants will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users. You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last by working pro-actively to meet the needs of our service users.
You will promote the core values of care, maintaining independence and dignity while assisting with personal care, ensuring the physical and emotional needs of our service users are met.
- £300 welcome bonus for nights only HCA's
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Exemplar MyFirst Rewards – Including: retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, Holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline
- Pension plan
- Free car parking
- Free uniform
- Outstanding career progression
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Opportunity to progress and complete NVQ qualifications
- Refer a friend scheme - up to £1500 per referral*
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
*Ts & Cs apply
* Hourly rates are as follows: No qualifications = £8.91, Care Certificate = £9.01, Level 2 NVQ in Health and Social Care = £9.16, Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care = £9.26. (All succesful candidates who do not have their Care Certificate will be put through this within the first 12-14 weeks employed)
To apply for this role you must have had a full course of COVID-19 vaccinations (unless medically exempt)
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care