**Includes £300 Welcome Bonus**
Service users at Longley Park View are cared for in one of four units depending on their unique needs. Each has a choice of two lounges and a spacious dining room. Service users can decorate their bedrooms to suit personal tastes and there are TV points in all rooms. Every bedroom has an accessible ensuite toilet.
At Longley Park View, we build our care and activity plans around individuals, supporting, nurturing and encouraging them to live happy, fulfilled lives. We embrace the person centred care philosophy with individualised care needs.
- Four day induction for new team members
- MAST training to refresh core competencies
- Apprenticeships and Higher Apprenticeships
- Specialist clinical skills development
- Paid DBS
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Continuous professional development
- My FIRST Rewards – with access to lifestyle and retail discounts, an award winning 24/7 employee counselling and support service, and an online Wellbeing Centre
- Refer a friend scheme
To apply for this role you must have had a full course of COVID-19 vaccinations (unless medically exempt)
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care