If you are an exceptionally caring person you will want to work in our exceptional new home! You will soon see that we are not a standard nursing home but a bespoke person centred care home and our staffing level reflects that we are able to go the extra mile every day.
Our home provides care for up to 32 younger adults with a range of complex needs including neuro-disabilities and mental health conditions. We expect nurse health Care Assistant ratio to be 1 nurse and 5 or 6 healthcare assistants to 10 residents, dependent on the individual need of the person in our care.
- Two day induction for new team members
- MAST training to refresh core competencies
- Apprenticeships and Higher Apprenticeships
- Specialist clinical skills development
- Paid DBS
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Continuous professional development
- My FIRST Rewards – with access to lifestyle and retail discounts, an award winning 24/7 employee counselling and support service, and an online Wellbeing Centre
- Paid DBS check
- Refer a friend scheme
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care