“Maypole really understands my disability and when I need help”– that’s just one comment about Maypole Grove and there are many more like it which showcase the high quality care that the team provide. There are 30 beds in the home which provides specialist nurse led care for adults with acute physical and mental disabilities.
Being the housekeeper means that you will have overall responsibility for ensuring that the home provides an inviting and warm environment for all visitors, residents and staff.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ensuring the laundry operates effectively
- Supervising, motivating and organising the domestic and laundry teams to achieve compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and guidance, including the use of PPE
- Controlling the purchase, use and handling of all chemicals and products to ensure financial budgets are achieved
- Complying with health & safety requirements
You should have previous management experience, in a similar role. Experience of working in a nursing/care home is not essential, but would be beneficial, as would a working knowledge of COSHH and Health & Safety regulations.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care