Finance assistant – 12 months FTC- Maternity Cover
Up to £19,000 per annum
40 hours per week Monday to Friday 9 – 5
25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
Exemplar Health Care have 31 complex care homes, due to our aggressive growth plans we are looking to recruit an entry-level Finance assistant, this would be an ideal role for a graduate looking to start their career in Finance. The finance team are high performing, a dynamic team looking to continuously improve processes and add value to the business. We have a strong experienced team who will be committed to mentor and support your career to ensure you can develop and grow.
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
- Team player with the desire to learn and develop a career in finance
- A strong organiser able to multitask and prioritise
- Degree level qualification in finance or similar. Ideal role for this type of person.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of care homes business models
In return, we can give you:
- The opportunity to lead and be involved in a wide variety of initiatives that will give you a fantastic range of experience and skills.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Continuous professional development
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline and face to face counselling
Exemplar work to make every day better for the people in our care and everyone who works with us, so you are sure to join a fun dynamic team who want to see you succeed, our company values are core to everything we do.
If this sounds like the role for you, we are interviewing in March to start your new career in April
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager