**Includes £300 Welcome Bonus**
Support Worker / Health Care Assistant
Tyne Grange, NE48RR
Hourly Rate: £9.01 upon completion of the care certificate to £9.26 (depending on experience)
Hours: Full and part time hours available (12 hour shifts)
If you are an exceptionally caring person with Care experience and you want to work in what is an exceptional service. Then a role with Exemplar Health Care could be for you. You will soon see that we are not a standard nursing home but a bespoke person centred care home and our staffing level reflects that we are able to go the extra mile every day.
Our home provides care for up to 22 younger adults with a range of complex needs including neuro-disabilities and mental health conditions.
Shifts: A flexible approach is required to cover days and nights, .
- Provide a high level of personal, physical and emotional care.
- Provide personal care such as washing, personal hygiene, and dressing and on occasion, assisting with meal times.
- Promote independence, dignity, respect and choice across service users.
- We are looking for thoughtful, caring and inspiring people to join our team of support workers
- Support social and recreational activities; both in and out the home individually, or as part of a group.
- Maintain care records; recording observations, activities and assessments.
- On occasion, welcome and train new members into your care team.
Our support workers/Health Care Assistants will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users. You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last by working pro-actively to meet the needs of our service users.
You will promote the core values of care, maintaining independence and dignity while assisting with personal care, ensuring the physical and emotional needs of our service users are met.
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Exemplar rewards – Including: retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, Holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline
- Pension plan
- Free car parking
- Free uniform
- Outstanding career progression
- Comprehensive 4 working day induction programme
- Opportunity to progress and complete NVQ qualifications
- Refer a friend scheme - up to £1500* per referral
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
*Ts & Cs apply
To apply for this role you must have had a full course of COVID-19 vaccinations (unless medically exempt)
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve, providing a work place where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care and a place of belonging.
Our Equality , Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging vision statement is to ‘make every day better by creating a fair and inclusive culture where we live our values and celebrate our differences, to provide the best care for our community’.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care