Employee Relations Advisor
Position: Employee Relations Advisor
Location: Ferham House, Rotherham, S61 1AJ (with some ad-hoc travel)
Contract type: Permanent, full time
Rate: £35,000 plus £3,000 car allowance
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly growing organisation as an Employee Relations Advisor.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for assisting the professional and fair management of employee relations cases.
About Exemplar Health Care
Exemplar Health Care is one of the country’s leading nursing care providers for adults living with complex needs.
We have 50 care homes across England that support adults living with complex mental health needs, dementia, neuro-disabilities and physical disabilities.
As well as stable and secure employment opportunities, we offer great benefits and perks, and plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and progress.
About the role
As an Employee Relations Advisor with Exemplar Health Care, you’ll work within the Employee Relations (ER) Team and support our Operational Teams to ensure a professional, fair and consistent approach to our organisations policies and procedures to minimise risk, thus promoting a positive ER culture within the business.
No two days will ever be the same, but your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- leading on the management of all ER cases, which will vary in complexity, risk and volume
- supporting and coaching our Operational Teams on each stage of any ER case to embed best practice, but ensuring that advice is compliant with relevant policies and the ACAS Codes of Practice
- supporting and managing any employment litigations claims, including collaborating with other HR colleagues and external Legal partners
- collating, analysing and reporting on data to identify trends and providing pro-active resolutions
- providing weekly/periodic reporting on case statistics and case work updates
- supporting our wider HR colleagues to deliver leadership initiatives i.e. upskilling.
Download the job description for a full list of responsibilities.
Above all, you’re someone who identifies with our values of fun, integrity, responsiveness, success and teamwork.
You’ll also have:
- a full, clean driving licence, as well as your own car
- high professional standards, methodical and diligent, with a high attention to detail
- effective organisational skills and an ability to manage and meet competing priorities with varying deadlines
- ability to work independently, but also a part of a team
- effective and adaptive communication, through a variety of communication methods to varying stakeholders and situations i.e. difficult conversations
- good analytical skills
- an understanding of the ER function and a desire to learn
- previous experience within a fast-paced HR/ER function
- CIPD qualifications or a willingness to undertake this.
What we offer
We offer great rewards and perks including:
- excellent supervision, peer support, learning opportunities and career prospects
- retail and lifestyle discounts
- free DBS check
- electric car salary sacrifice scheme
- 24/7 counselling and support
- Blue Light Card eligibility
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
How to apply
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Click the button to ‘APPLY NOW’.
For an informal chat about joining us, please contact email@example.com or call 07949530204.