£8.91 per hour
Fairwinds is an adapted 20 bed unit which opened in 2004. It is situated within a densely populated residential area, a diverse ethnic community and is approximately two miles from Rotherham city centre. It has good transport system, easy access to local services and the M1 / A1 motorway network. Furthermore there is a wide variety of local attractions which benefits Fairwinds enormously.
Our domestic team is vital in ensuring that all areas of the home are presented in such a way that it is inviting and welcoming to everyone who lives, works and visits the home.
Your tasks will include:
- Cleaning all areas of the home, including service user rooms, public and common areas such as lounges, offices, dining rooms, kitchen, bathrooms, etc
- Assisting in the laundry where necessary
- Reporting any defects, damage, theft, breakages or hazards
- Reporting any compliments, comments and/or complaints
- Ensuring that any cleaning chemicals and equipment are stored safely
Ideally, you will have previous experience of working in a similar role – although the sector is not important.
You should have an eye for detail and be able to spot areas for improvement. We’ll provide you with all the necessary equipment for you to be able to do your job, including gloves and aprons to help you to actively participate in the prevention and control of infection.
- 5.6 weeks holiday.
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline.
- Pension plan.
- Free car parking.
- Free uniform.
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive 4 day induction program.
- Opportunity to progress and complete NVQ qualifications.
- Refer a friend scheme
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care