Ribble View, Preston: PR1 4UD
Hours: 30 hours per week to cover early, lates and weekends
Hourly Rate: £8.72 per hour
Ribble View opened in January 2020.When completely full, Exemplar Health Care’s newest nursing home in the North West will provide care for up to 30 younger adults with a range of complex needs including neuro-disabilities and mental health conditions.
Our domestic team is vital in ensuring that all areas of the home are presented in such a way that it is inviting and welcoming to everyone who lives, works and visits the home.
Your tasks will include:
- Cleaning all areas of the home, including service user rooms, public and common areas such as lounges, offices, dining rooms, kitchen, bathrooms, etc.
- Assisting in the laundry where necessary
- Reporting any defects, damage, theft, breakages or hazards
- Reporting any compliments, comments and/or complaints
- Ensuring that any cleaning chemicals and equipment are stored safely
Ideally, you will have previous experience of working in a similar role – although experience in a health care setting is not essential.
You should have an eye for detail and be able to spot areas for improvement and also have an understanding of responsibilities under COSHH and Infection Control, We’ll provide you with all the necessary equipment for you to be able to do your job, including gloves and aprons to help you to actively participate in the prevention and control of infection.
- 5.6 weeks holiday.
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline.
- Pension plan.
- Free car parking.
- Free uniform.
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive 4 day induction program.
- Opportunity to progress and complete NVQ qualifications.
- Refer a friend scheme
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager