Digital Transformation Data Analyst
up to £25,000 per annum dependant on experience.
40 hours per week Monday to Friday 9 – 5
25 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays
Exemplar Health Care operates 32 complex care homes, due to our aggressive growth plans we are looking to recruit a Digital Transformation Data Analyst, in this brand new role you will be working closely with our head of Analysis, in this data driven key role.
This would be an ideal role for an Excel expert with a keen interest to progress their career with a company that offers genuine development and promotions.
The Digital Transformation team are a high performing, small team looking to continuously improve processes and add value to the business.
Essential and desired Competencies
Please see the attached job description and person specification
Perks and benefits for you:
- The opportunity to develop and grow your career.
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Continuous professional development
- Exemplar My FIRST Rewards – Our all new benefits platform offering 1000’s of discounts mental well-being and employee support.
- Remote working flexibility (Occasional travel to our offices in Leeds and Rotherham is required)
Exemplar work to make every day better for the people in our care and everyone who works with us, so you are sure to join a fun dynamic team who want to see you succeed, our company values are core to everything we do
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today, interviews will be completed remotely by Zoom in the first instance.
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager