Here at Exemplar Health Care we are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Commissioning Care Home Director to support our future growth plans to lead the commission and launch of our purpose built 30 bed complex needs service in Birmingham providing care and support to people with Neuro, Physical disabilities and mental ill health.
Home due to open in March 2021, successful Commissioning Home Director to start as soon as possible.
Salary: Up to £70,000.00 pa with the ability to earn up to 25% of your annual salary on achievement of KPI’s
As the manager of our new home, you have autonomy to implement your design, recruit your own team and pave the way to creating an outstanding service. From the laying of the first foundation you will lead the commissioning of the home, from deciding on the colour schemes and layout, setting up and working to new budgets, maximising occupancy and building solid relationships with local authorities.
Residents will be at the forefront of everything that you do, ensuring that you are making every day better, supporting their development and growth and enabling them to reach their full potential.
This is not your usual 9-5 role; it does require some flexibility but it’s a varied fast paced career which will be extremely rewarding.
This is an all-encompassing role which means that you’ll need to have previous registered management experience or experience supporting multiple sites/homes in a regional role, preferably in the independent sector, working with younger adults. A first level nursing qualification with a current PIN is essential. We expect that you’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice with a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations.
You will also be able to:
- Demonstrate previous experience of successfully commissioning a new service or involvement significant change management.
- Demonstrate the ability to forge positive relationships with commissioners particularly in areas where you may not have previously worked
- Previous experience of rapid growth
- Ability to lead, mentor and inspire a team.
- Previous experience of working to deadlines and the meeting and exceeding of KPi’s
- Have experience of managing relationships with central functions and operations
Please see the full person specification in the included job description for further information.
Some of the benefits
- 27 days paid holidays per year plus statutory days
- BUPA single cover Life Assurance*
- Pension Plan
- CPD - Including leadership and management development programmes
If this sounds like you then please apply directly online. For more information call Katie on 07494900589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager