Position: Commercial Finance Analyst
Location: Remote with a few days a month at Ferham House, Rotherham or elsewhere
Contract type: Full time, 40 hours per week
Rate: £ 30,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join us at Exemplar Healthcare as our new Commercial Finance Analyst.
We’re looking for a forward thinking candidate with the ability to work to deadlines. We require advanced knowledge of Excel, strong numerical skills and attention to detail, with good data processing skills. If this sounds like you, please read ahead.
About Exemplar Health Care
Exemplar Health Care is one of the country’s leading nursing care providers for adults living with complex needs.
We have over 45 care homes across England that support adults living with complex mental health needs, dementia, neuro-disabilities and physical disabilities.
As well as stable and secure employment opportunities, we offer great benefits and perks, and plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and progress.
About the role
As a Commercial Finance Analyst with Exemplar Health Care, no two days will ever be the same, but your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Shadowing the existing Senior Finance Manager (SFM) to understand processes and procedures within the department.
- Providing support in Business Review Preparation meeting on a periodic basis, reviewing P&L and dashboard analysis with Regional Director of Operations and Home Managers.
- Being responsible for the analysis of adverse/favourable between budgets and actual income/expenditure as part of financial dashboard review.
- Supporting SFM with production of full year forecasts as well as identifying and actively monitoring of key areas of risk to forecast such as agency and recruitment spend.
- Being significantly involved in the annual budget setting process.
- Assisting and producing budgetary reports and statistical information as and when required.
- Providing support to the SFM in business partnering key stakeholders.
- Assisting in training of operational teams in the use of business reporting to understand and improve their financial performance.
- Supporting with budgeting and forecasting process.
Above all, you’re someone who identifies with our values of fun, integrity, responsiveness, success and teamwork.
You’ll also have:
- advanced knowledge of Excel, including macros, pivot tables and advanced formulas
- strong numerical skills and attention to detail
- good data processing skills
- ability to work to deadlines
- basic knowledge of SQL and willingness to develop knowledge further
- strong problem solving and analytical skills.
What we offer
We offer great rewards and perks including:
- excellent supervision, peer support, learning opportunities and career prospects
- retail and lifestyle discounts
- free DBS check
- electric car salary sacrifice scheme
- 24/7 counselling and support
- 25 days annual leave
- Blue Light Card eligibility.
How to apply
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Click the button to ‘APPLY NOW’.
For an informal chat about joining us, please contact email@example.com or call 07949530204