Position: Clinical Nurse Manager
Care home: Woodside Place
Contract type: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Salary: £51,690 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a forward-thinking and growing provider, in a brand new home! Join us as our new Clinical Nurse Manager at Woodside Place care home in Telford
In this role, you’ll work closely with the Home Manager to ensure that the home runs effectively and efficiently, and manage a team of nursing and care colleagues to drive quality and maintain high standards of care.
The Clinical Nurse Manager will play a key role in the lead up to the opening of the Home. This is an incredibly exciting time to join us and be a part of the development of a brand new service, You will be part of the journey from the very beginning, giving you a real opportunity to make your mark.
We’ll support you to develop your clinical skills and offer lots of career development, so you can enjoy a long and rewarding nursing career with us.
About Exemplar Health Care
Woodside Place is part of Exemplar Health Care, a leading provider of specialist nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs.
When open, Woodside Place will specialise in supporting adults living with acquired brain injuries, complex mental health needs, dementia and physical disabilities.
As well as stable and secure employment opportunities, we offer great benefits and perks, and plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and progress.
About the role
As a Clinical Nurse Manager with Exemplar Health Care, you’ll play a key role in the daily running of our home.
No two days will ever be the same, but your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- leading a team of care and nursing colleagues to ensure that people’s medical, physical, emotional and safeguarding needs are met
- providing strong leadership to maintain high standards and drive continuous improvement
- overseeing and managing all clinical elements and risks
- ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, regulatory requirements and CQC standards
- supervising your Nursing Team to ensure that care plans and risk assessments are completed and reviewed in a timely manner and reflect interventions appropriately.
Download our job description to read more:
Above all, you’re someone who identifies with our Exemplar Health Care values of fun, integrity, responsiveness, success and teamwork.
You must also have a first-level nursing registration with a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) PIN.
As this is a leadership role, you should have a minimum of three years post-registration experience and management or supervisory experience, training or qualification.
You’re also someone with:
- a thorough understanding of nursing care best practice
- the ability to demonstrate an excellent range of clinical and digital skills
- lots of enthusiasm for encouraging and motivating others
- a proactive approach to working on your own initiative
- great communication skills.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a senior Registered Nurse looking to develop their clinical skills and progress into a management role.
What we offer
We offer great rewards and perks including:
- excellent supervision, peer support, learning opportunities and career prospects
- retail and lifestyle reward discounts
- free DBS check
- electric car salary sacrifice scheme
- paid NMC membership
- paid access to the RCNi Learning platform
- 24/7 counselling and support
- Blue Light Card eligibility.
How to apply
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Click the button to ‘APPLY NOW’.
For an informal chat about joining us, you can call our Nurse Talent Specialists on 07375926210, or email Gcockroft@exemplarhc.com
Please note, this role is not eligible for sponsorship. Candidates without an existing visa or right to work in the UK are unlikely to be suitable for the post.