Position: Clinical Nurse Manager - Temporary position
Care home: Ribble View
Location: Preston, PR1 4UD
Contract type: Full time hours (open to discussion)
Rate: £45,000 per annum
Care home CQC rating: Good
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a forward-thinking and growing provider, who’ll support you to be the best Nurse you can be! Join us as our new Clinical Nurse Manager at Ribble View care home in Preston
Ribble View is a care service for adults living with complex and high acuity needs.
In this role, you’ll work closely with the Home Manager to ensure that the home runs effectively and efficiently, and manage a team of nursing and care colleagues to drive quality and maintain high standards of care.
We’ll support you to develop your specialist clinical skills and offer lots of career development, so you can enjoy a long and rewarding nursing career with us.
About Exemplar Health Care
Ribble View is part of Exemplar Health Care, a leading provider of nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs.
Ribble View supports 30 adults living with complex mental health needs and physical disabilities.
The home has three ten-bed units, which gives it a homely and welcoming feel. In 2021, the home had a makeover and now has a smoothie bar, a café, a beauty salon and a pub.
As well as stable and secure employment opportunities, we offer great benefits and perks, and plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and progress.
About the role
As a Clinical Nurse Manager with Exemplar Health Care, you’ll play a key role in the daily running of our care service.
No two days will ever be the same, but your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- leading a team of care and nursing colleagues to ensure that all our residents’ medical, physical, emotional and safeguarding needs are met
- providing strong leadership to maintain high standards and drive continuous improvement
- overseeing and managing all clinical elements and risks
- ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, regulatory requirements and CQC standards
- supervising your Nursing Team to ensure that care plans and risk assessments are completed and reviewed in a timely manner and reflect interventions appropriately.
Download our job description to read more:
Above all, you’re someone who identifies with our Exemplar Health Care values of fun, integrity, responsiveness, success and teamwork.
You must also have a first-level nursing registration with a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) PIN.
And, as this is a leadership role, you should have a minimum of three years post-registration experience and management or supervisory experience, training or qualification.
You’re also someone with:
- a thorough understanding of nursing care best practice
- the ability to demonstrate an excellent range of clinical and digital skills
- lots of enthusiasm for encouraging and motivating others
- a proactive approach to working on your own initiative
- great communication skills.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a senior Registered Nurse looking to develop their clinical skills and progress into a management role.
What we offer
We offer great rewards and perks including:
- excellent supervision, peer support, learning opportunities and career prospects
- retail and lifestyle reward discounts
- free DBS check
- electric car salary sacrifice scheme
- paid NMC membership
- paid access to the RCNi Learning platform
- 24/7 counselling and support
- Blue Light Card eligibility.
How to apply
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Click the button to ‘APPLY NOW’.
For an informal chat about joining us, you can call our Nurse Talent Specialist Lisandra Ferreira on 07951 794 598 or email email@example.com
Please note, this role is not eligible for sponsorship. Candidates without an existing visa or right to work in the UK are unlikely to be suitable for the post.