Position: Clinical Nurse Manager - Temporary position
Address: Ribble View, Preston (PR1 4UD)
Hours: Full time hours (open to discussion)
Salary: £45,000 per annum
About Ribble View:
Ribble View supports 30 adults living with complex mental health needs and physical disabilities.
The home has three ten-bed units, which gives it a homely and welcoming feel. In 2021, the home had a makeover and now has a smoothie bar, a café, a beauty salon and a pub.
To take a virtual tour of Ribble View click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5pTKCCdGhA
We are looking for a dynamic Clinical Nurse Manager to lead the clinical team at Ribble View and support the Home manager in all aspects of running a successful health care provision.
The successful candidate will have the leadership capabilities and the clinical expertise to ensure that the people in our care receive the highest standards in a positive and progressive organisational culture.
You will lead a team of Registered Nurses and Support Workers during your shifts to make certain that we fully meet medical, physical and emotional requirements of adults in your care. Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement.
Shifts: Days but may need to attend at nights in emergencies
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Free car parking
- Clinical Supervisions
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £130
- Access to RCNi training
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Exemplar rewards – My First Rewards, Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
- Refer a Friend Scheme £500
- Electric care salary sacrifice scheme – Registered Nurses can save money on a brand new electric care though a salary sacrifice scheme. *Terms and conditions apply please speak to the recruitment team or your line manager for further details
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RMN/RNLD/RGN and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity.
- As with all our employees, you will be expected to work within our staff values and use these at all times by being an effective communicator and being passionate about your work.
- Working alongside staff teams you will be a team player by coaching and mentoring junior staff, demonstrating outstanding communication skills with a positive and supportive attitude within a multi-disciplined team.
You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
For an informal chat about the role please contact our Nurse Talent Specialist Lisandra Ferreira on 07951 794 598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org