Position: Clinical Nurse Manager
Address: Acer Mews, OL6 9JF
Hours: Full time. Monday to Friday.
Salary: £44,595 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a forward-thinking and growing provider, in one of our brand new homes! Join us as our Clinical Nurse Manager at Acer Mews care home.
Acer Mews specialist care home is currently being built in Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester. The new care home, located on Holden Street, will open early 2024.
We are looking for Clinical Nurse Manager ready to soon start, as the CNM will play a key role in the lead up to the opening of the service. This is an incredibly exciting time to join a brand new team, you will be part of the journey from the very beginning, giving you a real opportunity to make your mark.
What we offer
We offer great rewards and perks including:
- excellent supervision, peer support, learning opportunities and career prospects
- retail and lifestyle reward discounts
- free DBS check
- electric car salary sacrifice scheme
- paid NMC membership
- paid access to the RCNi Learning platform
- 24/7 counselling and support
- Blue Light Card eligibility.
About Exemplar Health Care
Acer Mews is part of Exemplar Health Care, a leading provider of specialist nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs.
We support adults living with acquired brain injuries, complex mental health needs, dementia and physical disabilities..
Acer Mews will provide a supportive environment, with 28 large bedrooms, each with an en-suite, across two units. People will get the specialist nursing care they need, and be able to stay closer to their loved ones.
At Exemplar we will support you to develop your specialist clinical skills and offer lots of career development, so you can enjoy a long and rewarding nursing career with us.
About the role
As a Clinical Nurse Manager with Exemplar Health Care, you’ll play a key role in the daily running of our specialist care service.
You will work closely with the Home Manager to ensure that the home runs effectively and efficiently, and manage a team of nursing and care colleagues to drive quality and maintain high standards of care
No two days will ever be the same, but your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- leading a team of care and nursing colleagues to ensure that all our residents’ medical, physical, emotional and safeguarding needs are met
- providing strong leadership to maintain high standards and drive continuous improvement
- overseeing and managing all clinical elements and risks
- ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, regulatory requirements and CQC standards
- supervising your Nursing Team to ensure that care plans and risk assessments are completed and reviewed in a timely manner and reflect interventions appropriately.
Download our job description to read more:
Above all, you’re someone who identifies with our Exemplar Health Care values of fun, integrity, responsiveness, success and teamwork.
You must also have a first-level nursing registration with a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) PIN.
And, as this is a leadership role, you should have a minimum of three years post-registration experience and management or supervisory experience, training or qualification.
You’re also someone with:
- a thorough understanding of nursing care best practice
- the ability to demonstrate an excellent range of clinical and digital skills
- lots of enthusiasm for encouraging and motivating others
- a proactive approach to working on your own initiative
- great communication skills.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a senior Registered Nurse looking to develop their clinical skills and progress into a management role.
How to apply
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Click the button to ‘APPLY NOW’.
For an informal chat about joining us, you can call our Nurse Talent Specialist Grace on 07375926210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, this role is not eligible for sponsorship. Candidates without an existing visa or right to work in the UK are unlikely to be suitable for the post.