Clinical Nurse Manager
Hillside Court, Leeds
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager
Address: Hillside Court, Leeds LS11
Hours: Full time. This role will require you to work 2 x 12 hour shifts per week & 2 x 8 hour shifts per week, across 7 days.
Salary: £47,000 per annum
About Exemplar Health Care:
We have over 20 years of experience providing exceptional specialist nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs. We started our journey as a training company, and have grown into one of the country’s leading providers of adult specialist care, with over 40 complex needs care homes in England. Our vision is that adults living with complex needs can access outstanding specialist care and support, in a community-based home that’s close to their family and friends, and that focuses on their personal goals and outcomes. Our person-centred care is the bedrock for maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible. Our mission is to make every day better for the people we support and our colleagues. We’re proud of the culture that we’ve created at Exemplar Health Care, which is underpinned by our vision, mission and values.
About the Home:
Hillside Court specialist care home is currently being built in Leeds, West Yorkshire. The new care home, located on St Anthony's Road, will open in 2024.
When open, Hillside Court will specialise in supporting adults living with complex mental health needs, neuro-disabilities and physical disabilities. The new home will have 41 large bedrooms, each with an en-suite, across four units. With this small group living, we’ve found we’re able to provide a homely and supportive environment that’s more responsive to people’s needs
The successful candidate will have the leadership capabilities and the clinical expertise to ensure that the people in our care receive the highest standards in a positive and progressive organisational culture.
You will lead a team of Registered Nurses and Support Workers during your shifts to make certain that we fully meet medical, physical and emotional requirements of adults in your care. Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement.
Shifts: Days but may need to attend at nights in emergencies
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Free car parking
- Clinical Supervisions
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £130
- Access to RCNi training
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Exemplar rewards – My First Rewards, Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
- Refer a Friend Scheme £500
- Electric care salary sacrifice scheme – Registered Nurses can save money on a brand new electric care though a salary sacrifice scheme. *Terms and conditions apply please speak to the recruitment team or your line manager for further details
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RMN/RNLD/RGN and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity.
- As with all our employees, you will be expected to work within our staff values and use these at all times by being an effective communicator and being passionate about your work.
- Working alongside staff teams you will be a team player by coaching and mentoring junior staff, demonstrating outstanding communication skills with a positive and supportive attitude within a multi-disciplined team.
You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
For more further information please contact our Nurse Specialist Recruiter Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply now!
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care
Rewarding your dedication
Whether it’s RCNi membership or NMC PIN payment for Nurses, or lifestyle and retail discounts for everyone, we’re always thinking about new ways of saying ‘thank you’ for being part of our team.
Lifestyle and retail discounts - all colleagues can access great savings and monthly discounts on high street shops, restaurants, pubs and holidays, as well as 2-for-1 cinema tickets.
Employee Assistance Programme - all colleagues can access 24/7 counselling and support through our wellbeing partner, Care First.
Pension plan - after 3 months, you’ll be auto-enrolled into our pension scheme with NOW pensions, where you’ll have up to 5% of your earnings (depending on your salary) put into the pension and we’ll contribute an additional 3%.
Paid DBS check - we’ll pay for all new starters to have a DBS check, so you don’t need to cover the cost.
Referral bonus - if you recommend a friend for a care role with us, you’ll both receive £150, and you can refer as many people as you like.
Career development opportunities - there are lots of opportunities to develop your skills and progress in your career at Exemplar Health Care, if you wish. Find out more.