Clinical Nurse Manager
Wykewood, Huddersfield Road, Wyke, BD12 8AA
Hours: Full time
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum + welcome bonus
Our new complex needs care home, Wykewood, opened in Spring 2021 and provides specialist nursing care for adults living with a range of complex and high acuity care needs.
The home has 40 large bedrooms - each with an en suite wet room - spread over three floors and surrounded by large landscaped gardens around the home. It'll care for 40 adults living with a range of complex needs including mental and physical health conditions.
With excellent career development and the unique opportunity to be part of a team where you can make the difference and every day better.
We are looking for a dynamic Clinical Nurse Manager to lead the clinical team at Wykewood and support the Commissioning Home Director in all aspects of running a successful health care provision.
The successful candidate will have the leadership capabilities and the clinical expertise to ensure that the people in our care receive the highest standards in a positive and progressive organisational culture.
You will lead a team of Registered Nurses and Support Workers during your shifts to make certain that we fully meet medical, physical and emotional requirements of adults in your care. Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement.
Shifts: Days mainly, but flexibility needed based on the needs of the service
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Clinical Supervisions
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £130
- Access to RCNi training
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RMN/RNLD/RGN and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity.
- As with all our employees, you will be expected to work within our staff values and use these at all times by being an effective communicator and being passionate about your work.
- Working alongside staff teams you will be a team player by coaching and mentoring junior staff, demonstrating outstanding communication skills with a positive and supportive attitude within a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
For further information on the role and for an informal chat please contact our Nurse Talent Specialist Jane on 07497 188234.
*Ts & Cs apply
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care