Clinical Nurse Manager
Location - Willowbeck, Sheffield: S4 8AR
Salary - £36,000
Hours – 40 hours (This role will require you to work 2 x 12 hour shifts per week, with the rest of your week being supernumerary)
About the Home
Located in North East Sheffield, Willowbeck is a specialist nursing home for adults with complex physical disability, mental-ill health and brain injury. Service users at Willowbeck are cared for in one of seven units depending on their unique needs.
You will be a registered nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a valid NMC PIN.
You are well organised, able to make decisions and work on your own initiative whilst working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team. You will be up-to-date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC standards and regulations.
Most importantly you are motivated by helping every individual, whether colleague or service user, to realise their full potential and be treated with dignity and respect.
What do we offer…
You will receive the training you need as soon as you join Exemplar. Your first four days will be spent completing a comprehensive induction and training programme, designed to give you all the information that you’ll need before you start working in the home. As an Exemplar Nurse you will then receive training on a continuing basis to help you build your clinical skills.
Your prospects for career development with Exemplar will be second to none because we support, nurture and develop all our staff. We recognise talent and commitment and promote from within. Exemplar can support you on your chosen career path.
Our benefits include:
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid NMC registration
- Paid DBS check
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline
- Pension plan
- Working at The Free car parking
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
* Exemplar Health Care is offering a £1500 welcome bonus to all new registered nurses and clinical professionals. The £1500 payment will be split over two instalments. £500 will be paid after induction training. £1000 will be paid after completion of a successful probation period. To qualify for the bonus applicants must apply directly to Exemplar.
Apply today and make every day better with Exemplar.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care