Salary £40,000 + Benefits (40 hrs/week)
Here at Exemplar we pride ourselves on the quality of our service, this includes our colleagues, our facilities and the care that we deliver.
Because we are proud of the unique services we provide we want to ensure that individuals with complex health needs who would benefit from our services will receive the high standard of care, opportunity to live every day to the full, achieve their individual goals and have the opportunity to make every day better in one of our homes. We can only achieve this by ensuring we engage with commissioners, professionals, and families, who will be supporting them currently and assisting them to source appropriate services to meet their future needs, and ensure that the referral and assessment process is completed promptly, professionally and to a high standard.
We are currently looking for an individual to join our growing department within the operations team. The individual will need to demonstrate passion, commitment and determination to ensure every referral to the organisation is managed to the highest standard ensuring our assessments and communication are exemplary.
The successful individual will play an important role in enabling the organisation to achieve occupancy targets; they will directly report to the Commissioning Director.
Responsibilities will include:
- To support services in completing clinical pre-admission assessments.
- Produce Individual Cost Per Care Assessments, that clearly demonstrate the specialist care package being proposed and the justification for the specific interventions and costs
- To coach Clinical Nurse Managers & Home Managers in the assessment and costing process
- Respond to Opportunities identified through Brokerages and Portals, to maximise occupancy growth opportunities
- Be involved in delivering training around the assessment and costing process
- To participate in the management of inquiries received into the organisation centrally
- Identify potential “success stories” for case studies for the Marketing Department, and conduct interviews with service users and staff teams, that demonstrate Exemplars ethos
- Investigate occupancy losses where placement has broken down or moved to another provider, to identify if the loss was preventable and actions required to address any concerns identified
- Where required support services with the reassessment of existing service users
Person specification, you will have:
- At least 18 months experience working at a Clinical Nurse Manager level, or be able to demonstrate external experience relevant to the position
- Have a passion for working with individuals with complex health needs, and an ability to identify suitable packages of care to enable the individual to achieve desired outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of staff and stakeholders
- An interest in working with a team to develop a systematic process to inquiry management, that provides a high standard of customer experience and efficiency during the inquiry and referral process to the organisation
- Good organisational skills, be flexible and self-driven to achieve
We are looking for someone based in the Leeds area, however, will involve travel to other homes in our geographical remit.
If this sounds like the role for you then please Apply Now!. To learn more please contact recruitment on 01709 565700.
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager