£25,000 - £28,000 per annum dependant on experience.
40 hours per week Monday to Friday 9 – 5
25 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays
Exemplar Health Care operates 31 complex care homes, due to our aggressive growth plans we are looking to recruit a Business Analyst, as our current Analyst has progressed within our team. This means you will benefit from the support and experience of someone who has already done the role.
This would be an ideal role for an Excel expert with a keen interest in Finance
The finance team are a high performing, dynamic team looking to continuously improve processes and add value to the business. We have a strong experienced team who will be committed to mentor and support your career to ensure you can develop and grow.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel. Including macros, pivot tables, and advanced formulas
· Basic knowledge of SQL and willingness to develop knowledge further
· Strong numerical skills and attention to detail
· Interest in and understanding of financial performance topics
· Team player with a desire to learn, develop, and introduce new technology and ideas to the business.
· A strong organiser able to multitask and prioritise
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Degree level qualification in finance or equivalent
· Understanding of care homes business models
In return, we can give you:
- The opportunity to develop within our finance team.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Continuous professional development
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline and face to face counseling
Exemplar work to make every day better for the people in our care and everyone who works with us, so you are sure to join a fun dynamic team who want to see you succeed, our company values are core to everything we do
If this sounds like the role for you, we are interviewing in February/March to start your new career as soon as possible
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager