Care Home: Havenmere
Location: Immingham, DN40 1JP
At Havenmere, we have three ten-bed units with additional multi-sensory bathrooms available on each unit. We build our care and activity plans around individuals, supporting, nurturing and encouraging them to live happy, fulﬁlled lives. Making every day better is about achieving the best possible outcomes for those we care for, so we identify goals and outcomes together with individuals, families and professionals.
- Assist the Office Manager maintain accurate and complete financial records of the Home in line with Company policies using computer and manual system
- Provide administrative/secretarial support for all activities of the home including take and transcribe minutes of meetings.
- Establish and maintain filing systems and ensure accurate and speedy recovery of data and records.
- Distribute received company information as required
- Establish and maintain quality records.
- Keep business diaries, organise appointments and make travel arrangements.
- Secure service user and company property and premises.
- Answer the telephone, respond to enquiries from Service Users and Visitors at Reception, and Re-direct enquiries where appropriate.
- Order Staff uniforms and maintain stationary supplies keeping accurate records accordingly
- Produce any letters required by home management
- Maintain a professional environment at all time including reception area and promote high standards throughout the home
- Timely archiving of records
- In order to be effective in this role, you’ll need to have great communication skills – both written and verbal – and be able to liaise with people at all levels, including staff, visitors and service users.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
- We expect that you’ll have had some previous administration/secretarial experience previously, and if you’ve worked in a care/nursing home environment that would be beneficial but it’s not essential.
- You’ll need to be able to produce work to a high standard, with minimal errors, so an eye for detail and accuracy is an absolute must, as is an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ideally looking for someone who has previous experience in an office manager role.
- 5.6 weeks holiday.
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers.
- Pension plan.
- Free car parking.
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive 4 day induction program.
- Opportunity to progress and complete NVQ qualifications.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager