Meadowcroft is a home which cares for individuals with complex mental health needs. It prides itself on the level of care offered and as one relative recently told us "all the staff pay attention to looking after my sister which leaves me able to get on with my life and not have to worry as I know she is very well cared for"
- Plan & organise in house activities, including social activities & events with the life skills team
- Identify each Service Users needs whilst promoting independence and choice
- Assist in the development of weekly programmes ensuring all individuals needs are attained
- Plan and organise monthly resident’s meetings
- Risk assess planned activities and venues with the Life Skills team
- Access appropriate transport
- Monitor and review Service Users participation
- Help to organise and plan fund raising events
- You will need to be well organised and whilst you should be a good team player you should also be able to work on your own initiative and be able to follow instruction.
- Ideally we would like you to have a QCF (NVQ) Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Experience and involvement in social and recreational activities for Service Users
- A full driving license is a MUST
- A strong knowledge of the local community
- Ideally we are looking for someone with an artist flair, whether that be in music or any of the other arts.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care