Eastlands is a home offering nursing care for adults with physical disabilities and associated complex needs.
- Plan & organise in house activities, including social activities & events with the life skills team
- Identify each Service Users needs whilst promoting independence and choice
- Assist in the development of weekly programmes ensuring all individuals needs are attained
- Plan and organise monthly resident’s meetings
- Risk assess planned activities and venues with the Life Skills team
- Access appropriate transport
- Monitor and review Service Users participation
- Help to organise and plan fund raising events
- You will need to be well organised and whilst you should be a good team player you should also be able to work on your own initiative and be able to follow instruction.
- Ideally we would like you to have a QCF (NVQ) Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Experience and involvement in social and recreational activities for Service Users
- A full driving license is a MUST
- A strong knowledge of the local community
- Ideally we are looking for someone with an artist flair, whether that be in music or any of the other arts.
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday. (Pro rata)
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers.
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive 2-day induction program.
- Opportunity to progress and complete NVQ qualifications.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care