Working at Exemplar
People make Exemplar. The right people make it better every day.
All our staff share the same dedication to making every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
- If you’re the ‘never give up’ type
- If, like us, you’re committed to making a difference
- And if you want to help change a life, or two, we’d love to hear from you.
Exemplar employs over 2000 staff, caring for over 750 individuals in 25 locations across the UK.
We are a dynamic and innovative provider of quality care. We care about our staff as individuals and recognise that everyone brings with them different skills, knowledge and life experience.
You bring your energy and commitment. We will:
- value and respect you as an individual
- equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to deliver the best care
- empower you to achieve your goals and aspirations
- support and develop you to reach your full potential with our commitment to training
- reward you with a competitive salary and staff reward schemes
- invest in you and your career
We are passionate about providing learning opportunities for all. All new employees undergo a comprehensive seven day induction which includes recognised standards staff will need to provide the best possible care, including Safeguarding, Mental Capacity, Quality and NAPPI training. Seven days of classroom-based learning is followed by a further 12 weeks of induction within your home or work area.
Everyone joining Exemplar is supported to work through a development plan designed to help you grow personally and professionally throughout your career.